A BABY LION DOES NOT STRUGGLE TO ROAR; A BABY EAGLE DOES NOT STRUGGLE TO SOAR
IF YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD, YOU DON’T NEED TO BEG FOR THE DNA OF GOD
YOU CAN’T BE MISBEHAVING UNDER THE GUISE OF GRACE; YOU CAN’T BE TAKING GOD FOR GRANTED AND EXPECT TO COMMAND HIS PRESENCE FOR WONDERS
-Dr Paul Enenche on “The Wonders of His Presence” at the Worship, Word and Wonders Night The Glory Dome Dunamis
WHAT DOES WONDER CONNOTE?
- Awe-inspiring: When we talk of God of wonders, he is the one who does fearful things. After the miracle of the Red Sea, that was what happened. Church Gist. Exodus 14:29-31. A wonder is what makes people fear, quake and tremble. Listen to me, God will do something in this Nation that will make people fear Jehovah!
- Marvelous: when something is a wonder, it is marvelous, shocking, surprising. Matthew 9:6-8, 32-33. Something that will be a shock to your life and family, God is about to do in our season!
- Wonder is extraordinary: it means it is out of the ordinary, it is special. Acts 19: 11-12. Anything that is unusual, that cannot be considered normal is a wonder.
- It is phenomenal. It is miraculous. Acts 4:16. Something that is attention-commanding. The woman said the healing of her mental son has publicise the name of God in another dimension in the city of Asaba. Church Gist. That was how the woman of Samaria pulled out a whole city by the phenomenal manifestation of the prophetic grace of God.
- A wonder is that which causes people to wonder and to ponder. It will give you occasion to say, “What is this? What is happening?” Mathew 15:30-31. Mark 6:49-51. Somebody is set to wonder and to ponder, and to think the God of miracle.
THE SECRET OF WONDERS
If you want the wonders of God to be manifested in your life or through your life, what should you do?
The secrets of wonder include:
- Being a child of God. Isaiah 8:18. Children don’t have any option but to possess the DNA of their father. A baby lion does not struggle to roar. A baby eagle does not struggle to soar. Church Gist. Romans 8:17, 19. If you a child of God, you don’t need to beg for the DNA of God. I am not talking about going to church or knowing the pastor. I am talking about knowing God. It is only the people that do know their God that shall be strong and do exploit.
- Faith in God. When your faith is in place, wonders will flow. Acts 16:15-17. Faith in God makes a man to become a commander of wonders and signs,
- Soul winning assignment. Mark 16:20. Donate yourself to be a soul winner and you will become a commander of signs. Church Gist. We didn’t go to Asaba Stadium to play football. We went there to preach Christ to people so madness disappeared. A young boy skull fracture who was an imbecile walked out of here healed. A 50 year old blind woman was healed. We went to preach and the signs followed us.
- The presence of God. When the presence of God follows you, wonders are natural. Mark 16:20. Many of us are so at home with the presence of human beings that nobody can trace a single sign of God’s presence. Church Gist. When you can feel the atmosphere of God around you even at home, then you can be a wonder in motion. Wherever you step, things will happen because the climate of God is the climate of the supernatural. The supernatural is natural where God is.
- Glorious holiness. Exodus 15:11. That is glory-provoking holiness. A conscience that is tender towards God. Where you don’t excuse wrong doing. Church Gist. Where you ask God for mercy where you are wrong. Where you are not claiming that by grace you can misbehave any day.
No! The presence of God cannot be found where a man takes God for granted in the name of scripture. Church Gist. Glorious holiness. You may not be perfect but you are sincere with God. You may not be there yet but you are not excusing your wrongs. Peter was not perfect. David was not perfect but he was sincere.
- Fearful Praises. Exodus 15:11. This is when you are not living in the climate of murmuring and grumbling. When you are not living in the climate of complaining and permanent quarrel with God. Church Gist. God is about to do some wonders here tonight, are you ready for the wonders? Give God praise and worship Him.